CapitalPlus Construction Services, a leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, provided August funding for a diverse group of construction businesses, ranging from a forest management company to an underground boring company. The facilities provided will help them grow and succeed.
Representative transactions included:
- $25,000 in Invoice Funding for an Oklahoma Welding Contractor
- $40,000 in Receivables Financing for a Tennessee Abatement Contractor
- $70,000 Factoring Line for a Florida Painting and Stucco Contractor
- $72,000 Factoring Line for a Louisiana General Contractor
- $25,000 in Invoice Funding for a New Hampshire Machinery Installation Company
- $230,000 Receivables Funding for a Washington Commercial Refrigeration Company