Bank Referral Partners
Offer your construction clients a compliment to your services
Do you need an additional resource to help your growing construction clients?
If yes, CapitalPlus Equity is here when you need us. Our invoice factoring services assist construction companies with their cash flow needs. This allows us to offer a complement to your services by giving immediate working capital assistance to those who do not qualify for a line of credit while they maintain their depository accounts with you. Once they qualify for a bank line of credit the transition is seamless, as we have no long-term contracts, minimum or obligations.
CapitalPlus Equity has extensive experience providing factoring services to general contractors and subcontractors across various trades such as:
- Interior Finishing
- Directional Drilling
So what is factoring?
Factoring is when a company sells their unpaid invoices at a small discount in order to receive immediate access to cash. These companies use the funds for operating expenses such as payroll, vendor payments, subcontractor payments and business growth.
Advantages of working with CapitalPlus Equity:
- We provide a non-competing working capital service to your growing clients.
- There are no long-term contracts or obligations, so once they qualify for a traditional line of credit the transition is seamless.
- We are a direct funding source with decision makers on site.
- Our large repeat client base demonstrates the positive results that come from our personal and one-on-one service that can assure you that you are putting your customers in the right hands.
- We specialize in the construction industry and helping contractors across various trades.
Don't turn away construction clients, partner with CapitalPlus Equity today. Call us at (866) 227-7587 to get started.