Construction clients with cash flow issues?Partner with Capital Plus and offer your construction clientele additional services.
Contact Us Today with a Referral
As a CPA, attorney or other professional services firm that supports the construction industry, you may often have clients with cash flow issues who cannot get traditional construction financing. Refer them to Capital Plus to help them grow or get back on their feet.
- Our Receivables Financing solution, or factoring, assists construction companies with their cash flow needs. We can provide financing from $50,000 – $10 million.
- Our back office services provide much-needed risk management and financial reporting assistance.
We are the construction specialists – in fact it’s all we do. We understand construction and the often-onerous pay terms that are passed down to your clients such as PWP. We also help them get their books in order, manage their lien rights and help manage risk when taking on new contracts.
Advantages of Receivables Financing and working with CapitalPlus
- No new debt is created in the factoring process. Companies are selling an asset at a discount to get to their cash. This helps your client build their balance sheet.
- We can scale alongside your clients as they grow. They can use factoring only when they need it.
- There are no long-term commitments like with traditional lines of credit. Spot factor or contract factor, whichever suits the client’s needs.
- They can access cash when they need it, for whatever they need: tax time, legal expenses, operating expenses, payroll and more.
- See all the many benefits of factoring here.
Serving all trades
CapitalPlus Construction Services has extensive experience providing factoring services to general contractors and subcontractors across various trades such as:
- Directional Drilling
- Excavation and Hauling
- Interior Finish
- High Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Structural Steel
- Underground Utilities
Our large and repeat client base demonstrates the positive results that come from our personal and one-on-one service. You can rest assured that your clients are in the right hands.
Call us at (866) 227-7587 to discover how we can help your clients.