Government Contract Factoring for Contractors
Contractors can leverage their government receivables turning them into immediate cash.
By selling your invoices and accounts receivable at a small discount, government contract factoring lets contractors turn government receivables into immediate cash.
CapitalPlus Equity is registered and active with the US Federal Government Systems Award Management (SAM) and has the expertise needed to negotiate the Assignment of Claims, a federal law that specifies the procedures for assigning financial rights to invoices of government contractors. We understand government contract cash flow problems and we will work with you so you can complete your job without having to worry about payroll or other accounts payable.
CapitalPlus Equity helps contractors take the worry out of running your business and gets you the cash you need today for your government invoices. If you’re a government contractor or subcontractor in need of immediate cash, government invoice factoring for contractors could be just the answer you’re looking for. Contact CapitalPlus Equity today, and let us help you turn your unpaid invoices into the cash you need.
Benefits of using CapitalPlus Equity’s Government Contract Factoring Services for Contractors:
- We can give you cash today for your invoices.
- We work with companies who have limited or no credit history.
- We are a direct funding source with decision makers on site.
- We offer in-house underwriting for quick decision-making.
- There are no long-term contracts.
- There are no monthly minimums and no penalties for non-usage.
- Our fee is all-inclusive (No nickel and diming. No upfront fees, no wire fees, no hidden charges, no interest charges.)
Call us today at (866) 227-7587 to see how you can leverage your government receivables and turn them into immediate cash with CapitalPlus Equity’s government contract factoring services for contractors.