Want to learn more?
Let us know how to get in touch with you.
Don’t let slow-paying customers slow your growth.
You don’t have to wait 30-60-90 days for customers to pay your invoices so you can reinvest in your business. CapitalPlus construction factoring gives you immediate access to cash so you can keep building your business. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in assisting construction companies in all trades with their cash flow needs. We provide a unique blend of continuous finance and system support that enables you to pay creditors promptly, meet payroll, maintain overhead expenses, pay taxes and compete for larger jobs, all from experts who understand your business.
What is Factoring?
Factoring is when you sell your unpaid invoices to a factoring company at a discount. The factoring company, like CapitalPlus Construction Services, immediately sends you from 70 to 80 percent of the face value of your unpaid invoices. When your customer pays us, we send you the balance, less a finance fee. In the meantime, you have a large portion of your money in hand to use as you see fit. In a nutshell, when you factor with us, we wait to get paid instead of you.
Benefits of Factoring with CapitalPlus
- Receivables Financing from $50,000 – $10 million.
- We can give you cash today for your invoices and wait to be paid by your clients.
- We purchase your receivables to take out bank loans that are impeding growth.
- We work with startup companies who have limited or no credit history.
- We are a direct funding source with decision makers on site.
- There are no long-term contracts.
- We offer in-house underwriting for quick decision-making.
- There are no monthly minimums and no penalties for non-usage.
- Our fees are transparent: no nickel and diming or hidden charges.
- We provide funding when others won’t, such as funding bonded jobs, purchasing Pay When Paid contracts, Progress Billing, or when in a distressed situation.
- We work with other lenders, such as P.O. Lenders, for full solution financing.
Who We Work With
We work with all construction-related companies, and have extensive experience factoring invoices for general contractors and subcontractors across all sub-trades including but not limited to:
- Directional Drilling
- Excavation and Hauling
- Interior Finish
- Structural Steel
- Underground Utilities