CapitalPlus Construction Services closed out the first half of the year by helping six more construction industry companies access the funding they need to achieve their full potential. The leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry provided June funding for a wide range of businesses. From an interior design firm to a framing contractor, the facilities will help construction companies of all kinds and all sizes.
Representative transactions include:
- $100,000 Factoring Facility for a Georgia Guardrail Repair and Maintenance Company
- $400,000 First Funding of a $3,400,000 Contract with a New York Interior Design Firm
- $192,000 Accounts Receivable Financing for a Nevada Framing Contractor
- $50,000 Factoring Line for a Colorado Excavating Contractor
- $30,000 in Receivables Financing for a Georgia Directional Drilling Company
- $25,000 Factoring Facility for a Tennessee Tile and Stone Installation and Restoration Contractor