CapitalPlus Construction Services, a leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, provided funding in May for a diverse group of companies. From masonry contractors to excavators, the funding provided will help them grow and succeed.
Representative transactions included:
- $80,000 in Receivables Financing for a Tennessee Masonry Contractor
- $40,000 in Receivables Financing for a Maryland Masonry Contractor involved in a LEED Project
- $529,000 Factoring Line for an Arizona Mining Excavation Contractor
- $30,000 Factoring Line for a New York-based Fabrication Contractor
- $20,000 Initial Funding of a $60,000 Contract with a Colorado Excavation Contractor
- $280,000 Initial Funding of a $1,500,000 Contract with a Florida General Contractor for Resort Property