CapitalPlus Construction Services, the leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, is helping construction firms with funding scale up, expand services and build business. Access to steady cash flow is crucial as companies begin to rebuild and look for new opportunities while still suffering the pandemic’s economic impact. A wide range of companies took advantage of CapitalPlus’ speedy funding to confidently move into 2021.
December’s transactions demonstrated that CapitalPlus offers a flexible and reliable funding solution. Representative transactions included:
- $2,000,000 Construction Receivables Financing Facility for a California mechanical contractor.
- $1,000,000 Construction Receivables Financing Facility for a concrete rebar contractor based in Florida and working across the Southeast to take on new opportunities.
- $1,000,000 Construction Receivables Financing Facility for a Southern California based masonry and concrete contractor.
- $500,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a painting & drywall contractor in Louisiana to purchase materials for new projects.
- $380,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an Alabama framing subcontractor.
- $150,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an underground telecommunications utility contractor based in Colorado to meet payroll and purchase materials.