CapitalPlus Financial Services, the leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, is helping construction firms with funding scale-up, expanding services, and building business. Access to steady cash flow is crucial as companies begin to rebuild and look for new opportunities while still suffering the pandemic’s economic impact. A wide range of companies took advantage of CapitalPlus’ speedy funding to move confidently into 2021.
December’s transactions demonstrated that CapitalPlus offers a flexible and reliable funding solution. Representative transactions included:
- $2,000,000 Construction Receivables Financing Facility for a California mechanical contractor.
- $1,000,000 Construction Receivables Financing Facility for a concrete rebar contractor based in Florida and working across the Southeast to take on new opportunities.
- $1,000,000 Construction Receivables Financing Facility for a Southern California-based masonry and concrete contractor.
- $500,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a painting & drywall contractor in Louisiana to purchase materials for new projects.
- $380,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an Alabama framing subcontractor.
- $150,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an underground telecommunications utility contractor based in Colorado to meet payroll and purchase materials.