CapitalPlus Construction Services, the leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, is helping contractors in firms as diverse as solar installation and disaster relief with crucial working capital. Industry publications report construction activity has returned to pre-pandemic levels in 34 U.S. states, however, recovering from this year’s business interruption has left many without the required cash flow to move forward. Many are relying on CapitalPlus factoring to purchase materials, meet payroll, and get back to the business of building.
September’s transactions demonstrated that CapitalPlus can respond quickly to developing construction opportunities and offer a dependable funding solution. Representative transactions included:
- $5 million Construction Factoring Facility for a full service electric and utility provider in Louisiana for hurricane recovery work.
- $600,000 Construction Factoring Facility for nationwide solar contractor based in California.
- $250,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Texas general contractor.
- $150,000 Construction Factoring Facility for drywall and roofing contractor in Florida for phase two of a large housing project.
- $52,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a masonry and concrete subcontractor in Atlanta, GA.