CapitalPlus Construction Services, the leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, helped construction companies weather the current uncertainty as the construction industry enters what is normally the busy summer season. June funding helped contractors of all types and sizes purchase materials, save jobs, take on new projects and much more.
Representative transactions included:
- Continued funding of a $2,200,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an excavating contractor in Tennessee
- A $450,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a roofing and siding contractor in Connecticut
- A $250,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a FEMA Contractor in Texas
- A $100,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Federal Government building supplier in South Carolina
- $65,000 of a $100,000 Spot Factoring Facility for a framing contractor in Colorado