CapitalPlus Construction Services, the leading provider of accounts receivable financing for the construction industry, is helping construction firms by eliminating the inherent cash flow gap in the industry. While waiting for payment on completed jobs, firms often lose out on opportunities to bid on and begin new projects unless they have access to a source of steady cash flow. With bank credit still tight, a wide range of companies took advantage of CapitalPlus’ speedy accounts receivable funding to confidently take on new work.
Recent representative transactions included:
- $250,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an underground and directional drilling contractor in North Carolina to hire more employees.
- $300,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a demolition contractor in Minnesota to take on new contracts with Walgreens.
- $100,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a concrete contractor in Colorado to fill the gap of paid when paid contracts.
- $1,000,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a directional drilling contractor in Oklahoma to begin work on the next phase of a windmill project.
- $250,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a masonry contractor in Arizona so they could purchase materials and take on several projects at once.