Never underestimate the power of persistence! My office orchid stopped blooming in February, but I kept nurturing it. When I came into the office this Monday, I was thrilled to see it blooming again! Lesson learned: never give up, whether it’s an orchid or a business you’re trying to grow. And remember, CapitalPlus can help you nurture your business with an infusion of working capital.
- Dog Days of Summer – Signs of Heat Exhaustion on the Construction Site
- Never Underestimate the Power of Persistence!
- CapitalPlus Construction Services To Exhibit during Build Expo USA/Houston
- Factoring is a Good Solution…But Know What You’re Buying and Look for Hidden Fees
- 5 Tips for Managing Cost on a Construction Project
- Congratulations to @Curt Powell on his promotion to Director of Sales effective July 1
- To Bid or Not to Bid – That is the Question!
- The History and Importance of the Mechanic’s Lien to Construction Companies