The Benefits of CapitalPlus' Referral Program
You can help your clients solve their cash flow challenges by referring them to CapitalPlus.We have 25+ years of working with referral partners, such as banks, brokers, and other services, to provide full-solution financing and help your clients in the construction industry with their cash flow needs. We customize factoring and other financial solutions that benefit your client and you.
Why you should refer clients to us?
- We specialize in the construction industry and help contractors across various trades.
- We offer construction financing when others will not.
- We offer flexible, scalable Accounts Receivables Financing from $50,000 to $10 million.
- We are a direct funding source with decision-makers on site so your client gets quick answers and funding.
- Our large and repeat client base demonstrates the positive results of our one-on-one service. You can rest assured that your clients are in the right hands.
- If you have a client in the construction industry who would benefit from our working capital solutions or back-office services, contact us or call us: (865) 670-2345.
Learn More About Our Referral Program today.
Don't right hurting your relationship with your construction contacts.Now you can offer them a solution. Refer them to CapitalPlus and support your clients with financial services you are unable (or unwilling) to.
In banking, we understand that sometimes a potential customer or a new request from an existing customer is not the right fit. CapitalPlus can offer alternatives to their request and still retain your relationship.
- Designed to be a temporary solution, our Accounts Receivables Factoring assists construction companies with their cash flow needs — from $50,000 – $10 million.
- Our back-office services provide much-needed risk management and financial reporting assistance.
Our working capital options complement your offerings by providing immediate working capital assistance to those who do not qualify for a traditional line of credit, while they maintain their depository accounts with you. Once they are eligible for a bank line of credit, the transition to you is seamless, as we have no long-term contracts, minimums, or obligations. During the process we help your clients prepare the financial reports you often need, such as accounts receivables and payables, bank reconciliation, expense and document management, and other related reports.
Here’s how we help your clients:
- Enable you to give your clients an alternative finance solution, so you don’t have to turn them away.
- Maintain your clients’ other services (keep their deposits, checking, credit cards, etc.).
- Provide temporary financial support helping during difficult cash flow periods.
- No new debt is associated with our factoring.
- Your client will return to you with a healthier financial outlook.
Serving all Construction-related trades
Unlike generic affiliate programs, CapitalPlus Financial Services has extensive experience providing industry-specific factoring services to construction contractors and subcontractors across various trades such as:
- Directional Drilling
- Excavation and Hauling
- Interior Finish
- High Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Structural Steel
- Underground Utilities
Factoring Broker Program
Now you have the perfect funding partner for your construction clients.Work with CapitalPlus and receive benefits of becoming a construction factoring broker.
Sometimes a construction deal is not always a perfect fit. Let us help your clients and reward you with competitive referral fees.
With a laser focus on construction since 1998, we know your client’s industry and can help them navigate the funding challenges they face. We have extensive experience providing factoring, working capital, and back-office support services to general contractors and subcontractors across various trades.
Why Send Referrals to CapitalPlus?
- We can provide your clients with Receivables Financing from $50,000 – $10 million.
- We offer fast and flexible solutions, including spot and contract factoring.
- We fund Paid-When-Paid Contracts, Progress Billing, and distressed situations.
- We are a direct funding source with decision-makers onsite.
- Our fee is all-inclusive — no “nickel and diming”. There are no upfront fees, no wire fees, no hidden charges, and no interest charges.
- We specialize in the construction industry and in helping contractors across various trades.
- We get your deals done quickly and efficiently.
- Our extensive and repeat client base demonstrates the positive results of our one-on-one service.
- You can rest assured that your referrals are in the right hands.
Call us at (865) 670-2345 or contact us to discover how we can help your clients.
Do your construction clients have cash flow issues? We can help.Work directly with CapitalPlus and offer your construction clientele additional services.
As a CPA, Attorney, or other professional service firm that supports the construction industry, you may often have clients with cash flow issues who cannot get traditional construction financing. Refer them to CapitalPlus to help them get back on their feet and grow.
- Our Accounts Receivable Factoring can supply them $50,000 – $10 million.
- They will receive funding as quick as 24 hours after account creation
Since we specialize in construction, we understand the often-problematic pay terms that are assessed on your clients, such as Pay-when-Paid. We also help them get their books in order, manage their lien rights, and help manage risk when taking on new contracts.
Advantages to Your Clients’ Working with CapitalPlus
- No new debt is created in the factoring process. Companies are selling an asset at a discount to get to their cash which helps your client build their balance sheet.
- We can scale alongside your clients as they grow — they can use factoring when they need it.
- There are no long-term commitments like with traditional lines of credit. According to their needs, clients can use either spot factoring or contract factoring.
- They can use the cash for taxes, legal expenses, operating expenses, payroll, and many other expenses.
Serving all Trades for Decades
CapitalPlus Construction Services has extensive experience providing factoring services to general contractors and subcontractors across various trades.
Our large and repeat client-base demonstrates the positive results that come from our personal and one-on-one service. You can rest assured that your clients are in the right hands.
Let Us Help You Help Your Clients
Our team wants to answer all your questions about becoming a factoring referral partner with CapitalPlus – call us at 865-670-2345 or schedule a consultation.Schedule a Call