CapitalPlus Financial Services, a leading provider of accounts receivable financing and materials financing for the construction industry, is helping construction firms by providing the working capital that is so crucial to taking on new business. With increased demand and supply costs due to the pandemic, contractors are faced with large up-front costs for materials and labor, but often cannot invoice for those costs until the end of the job. With two financing solutions, CapitalPlus helped a wide range of companies access the materials they needed, hire more staff, and take on new opportunities in April 2021.
Recent representative transactions included:
- $1,000,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an Ohio HVAC contractor to take on several new projects.
- $1,000,000 in Materials Financing for a foundation contractor in New York to complete their project on time.
- $750,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Louisiana painting and drywall company to restart jobs stalled by the pandemic.
- $500,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a California telecom start-up to hire more workers.
- $300,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Colorado roofing and siding contractor to cover material and payroll obligations.
- $275,000 in Materials Financing for an HVAC company in Ohio to take on three large new jobs.