CapitalPlus Construction Services, a leading provider of accounts receivable financing and materials finance for the construction industry, is helping construction firms with the steady cash flow that is so crucial to taking on new business. With increased materials costs due to the pandemic, increased wage pressure due to the labor shortage, and delayed project payments as customers struggle to move past pandemic revenue challenges, working capital is a bigger challenge than ever in the construction industry.
With multiple financing solutions, CapitalPlus helped a wide range of companies access the materials they needed, hire more workers, and take on new opportunities. Recent representative transactions included:
- $1,000,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Florida concrete rebar contractor so they could take on new opportunities with Amazon.
- $450,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Connecticut concrete contractor so they could meet payroll and vendor payments.
- $250,000 Construction Factoring Facility for an electrical contractor based in Southern California to fund their rapid growth.
- $250,000 in Materials Finance for a Florida drywall contractor so they could reserve current cash flow for payroll.
- $150,000 in Materials Finance for a drywall and roofing contractor in Florida so they could free up cash flow for labor.
- $150,000 Construction Factoring Facility for a Texas traffic control subcontractor so they could take on a large Texas Department of Transportation contract.
- $150,000 in Materials Finance for an underground piping contractor in New York for immediate materials purchase to keep on their tight schedule.